Win Cleopatra's Daughter or The Heretic Queen by Michelle Moran!

Enter to win one of these great historical novels! The contest ends on September 25th. Click Here to Enter!

Sunday, August 16, 2009

New Fan Cover for Prophecy of the Sisters

I just got my copy of Prophecy of the Sisters, so I decided to make another fan cover with some pictures I found when I was making the first. I knew I had to use them eventually because they looked so perfect!

Here's the new fan cover (click to see it full size):



Here is the other fan cover:



Here is the real cover:



Pre-order the book at Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0316027421/

So, do you like the new one? Which of the fan covers do you think is better?

Here's a link to the post with four of my other fan covers: http://paradoxrevealed.blogspot.com/2009/01/my-fan-art-book-covers.html

*Paradox*


Notes:

I have to include some stuff because of copyrights. Some images used in making the covers were released under these licenses, and derivative works (like the cover) must be released with the same licenses. They are:

- GNU Free Documentation License (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GNU_Free_Documentation_License)
- Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/)

Creative Commons License
These works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.

12 comments:

Briana said...

Gorgeous! :)

-Briana

Sarbear said...

Wow, they're all beautiful covers! I haven't read this one yet so I'm not sure if the first two suit it, but I do love the third cover (still). I love it because the stone statues seem foreboding, like a curse.

Frankie Diane Mallis said...

OMG these are seriously like the most gorgeous book covers I've seen!! You are majorly talented. I want you to make my book covers one day! :-) Thanks for sharing!

The Obsessive Reader said...

Pretty! I really liked the first fan cover. I have to read this tonight.

Heather Zundel said...

Those are so cool. I'm in love already. Did you do either? Now that is a skill I would love to learn. Thanks for following!

Sarbear said...

Oh NO! I don't know how I missed it but you made these covers? The other ones? And I just told you I liked the stone ones still?? OHMYGOSH, I didn't realize, I'm so sorry! Even so, like I said, they're ALL awesome!

Alexia561 said...

Nice! The middle cover is gorgeous and I love the original one, but one of the girls in the top cover is a little scary! *L*

Shauna said...

YOU WON :) Come see here: http://bookgiveaways.blogspot.com/2009/08/todays-winners_19.html

Alyssa Kirk said...

Very creative and fun! The girls on the top one creep me out!

Genevieve said...

I love the new fan one you made. It fits in so well with the book!

Anonymous said...

I like the fan covers more than the actual cover, actually. You are very talented.

Archie said...

I love this blog site! It helps me a lot. Just like KimClement. Please visit KimClement.com because there's a lot information about prophecy, prophet, and etc.

Archie

Three Column Modification courtesy of The Blogger Guide