Win Cleopatra's Daughter or The Heretic Queen by Michelle Moran!

Enter to win one of these great historical novels! The contest ends on September 25th. Click Here to Enter!

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Thank You!!!

I was shocked at how many people commented and e-mailed me with links to help me add a second sidebar to my blog! With their help I was able to do it!

Thank you so much!

These are the people who responded:

WillowRaven from Red House Books

Count Rebula/Rebrebs from Count Rebula's Concepts and Comments

Kristen from Bookworming in the 21st Century

La Coccinelle from The Ladybug Reads


If you were interested in adding another sidebar to your blog, here are the links they recommended:

- http://bguide.blogspot.com/2008/02/3-columns-step-by-step-guides.html
- http://www.bloggerbuster.com/2007/07/create-three-column-blogger-template.html
- http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/blog-secrets/145-how-to-get-a-3-column-template.html
- Google search for blogger templates


*Paradox*

10 comments:

Unknown said...

One thing I always state in tlak or interviews is that there are always people out on the internet willing to help you. This just adds to my believe. Thanks for sharing

Barry

Rhiannon Hart said...

I have been wondering how to do the same thing. Thanks for posting what people told you--I know what I'll be doing this weekend!

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Which site did you use? I read thru one site, but am so nervous about messing with my blog.

L. Diane Wolfe “Spunk On A Stick”
www.circleoffriendsbooks.blogspot.com
www.spunkonastick.net
www.thecircleoffriends.net

Paradox said...

I used the first link on the list because it had instructions for various Blogger templates, including the style I was using.

Sarbear said...

I'm a new follower of your blog -- it looks great : )
I'm glad everyone helped you with the sidebars. BTW, your background looks kinda 3-D because of the color variation!

Danni said...

Lol it took me forever to figure that out...it was soo frustrating.

Dave said...

Hi!, How do we follow you? i didnt see a link with your followers nad i think you are following my site....i actually think your site is cool and want to follow, but cant find it...maybe im just overtired...any help would be appreciated
Dave
( www.thelateinergangbookreviewspot.blogspot.com )

GK Crew said...

Thanks for the links and by the way SWEET site!

GK Crew said...

check out my site at www.gtjw.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I just added a left sidebar to my blog- thanks so much for posting about this! It was much appreciated.

Three Column Modification courtesy of The Blogger Guide