I have been neglecting my blog... with the exception of the contest list. Well, I've been very busy with non-blog stuff, and getting ready to start a lot of new things here. I've been reading a lot, and I still have a lot of reviews to write. And before I even post a review there are a few things that have to be done first:
- I have to have a post explaining my rating system.
- I have to have a post explaining the mystery add-on I will have on some of my reviews (I'll explain later).
- I'll post those fan-made book covers and my cover idea for the book I'm writing, which I have been putting off doing.
- I will join some reading challenges.
- I will make changes to my blog, like adding links on the sidebar.
- I have to update my countdown widgets.
- I would like 3 columns, but I have no idea how to do this...
- I am going to start doing In My Mailbox and possibly Waiting on Wednesday!
- I'm starting my own feature where I compare book covers from the USA and foreign countries. Anyone have an idea what I should name this, besides my lame "Cover vs. Cover"?
- I have to have a post about awards I've been given, which I've been putting off.
Reviews Coming Soon:
- Skinned by Robin Wasserman
- The Devouring by Simon Holt
- The Other Side of the Island by Allegra Goodman
- The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
- Welcome to the Ark by Stephanie S. Tolan
- Invisible Touch by Kelly Parra
- Sucks to Be Me by Kimberly Pauley
- Graceling by Kristin Cashore
- Gone by Michael Grant (read this a long time ago, but it was so awesome I must review it)
- Unwind by Neal Schusterman (ditto)
- Little Brother by Cory Doctorow (ditto)
- The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E. Pearson (ditto)
Oh, and I hit a milestone yesterday, 1-11-09! For the first time, an author (Jonathan Bernstein) contacted me with an offer of a book to review (Hottie)! It just so happens that I have been wanting to read that book!
10 Year Celebration and a Fond Farewell
1 month ago