Win Cleopatra's Daughter or The Heretic Queen by Michelle Moran!

Enter to win one of these great historical novels! The contest ends on September 25th. Click Here to Enter!

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Yes... MORE Contest Links

I know, it's December and I should be putting more on the blog than just a bunch of contest links, but I have a lot of stuff I have to catch up on that I put off because of NaNoWriMo. And the holidays are coming! I'll try to get up the book covers I made soon. And I'm also going to (finally) see the Twilight movie. So look for more stuff soon. The first real review I'll post will most likely be for Unwind by Neal Schusterman, which is one of the best books I've read in months.

Okay, here's the list of contest links:


  • The Page Flipper is giving away a prize pack of five books! They are: Read my Lips by Teri Brown, Likely Story by David Van Etten, Why I Let My Hair Grow Out by Maryrose Wood, The Fortunes of Indigo Skye by Deb Caletti, and The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E. Pearson. The contest ends at midnight on the 31st. - http://thepageflipper.blogspot.com/2008/12/december-prize-pack.html

*Paradox*

1 comment:

nadine said...

Thanks. I found some really good ones and just made the deadline.

=)
TruBlu

Three Column Modification courtesy of The Blogger Guide