Win Cleopatra's Daughter or The Heretic Queen by Michelle Moran!

Enter to win one of these great historical novels! The contest ends on September 25th. Click Here to Enter!

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Free Bookmarks... and Contest Links

I found more contest links to post, but I felt that I couldn't just post another list of links with nothing else... So I took some bookmarks I made and uploaded them to Blogger. Now you can print them out and use them (click on them to see them full size)! Just don't post them anywhere else, modify them, or say you made them. (If you tweak them just to print for yourself, I don't mind.) Grr... I can't get the second bookmark to upload... let me see if I can get it...

So...

A Book Review? Um... No. It's Another List of Contests:


*Paradox*

8 comments:

Carolina said...

I already contacted the winner of My So-Called Family. Sadly, it was not you. And yes The House of Dark shadows is published by a Christian publisher but there isn't any overtly Christian contest. In fact, they don't mention their faith or anything like that.

Carolina said...

content*

Reader Rabbit said...

Speaking of contests...!

You won one for Ben Furman's first book.

Email us (deadly.chocolate@gmail.com) with your address.

Michele said...

Hi! I left a response to your comment asking who had won the Twilight Series, but wasn't sure you'd see it so I thought I'd pop in over here and say 'Hi!'.

I posted the winner here, but the winner left no way to contact her and didn't get a hold of me in 3 days. So I redrew another name and the winner was The Tome Traveller.

I'm always amazed at how many times people don't leave a way to email them and let them know they won. Go figure, eh?

Love your blog, by the way. I've added it to my feed reader!

MySharonAnne said...

Maybe I'll have better luck now that you're following me!

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting the countdown. You are entered to win! WAHOO! xo

MySharonAnne said...

I gave you a buddy award:http://sharonlovesbooksandcats.blogspot.com/2008/12/great-buddy-award.html. I'm thinking this should add some points to my karma!

D Swizzle said...

Hey, Paradox. Dannie from Books, Movies and All That Good Stuff. We're trying to get more readers, and we'd LOVE it if you'd want to do a joint review or something? Let us know...

Three Column Modification courtesy of The Blogger Guide