Win Cleopatra's Daughter or The Heretic Queen by Michelle Moran!

Enter to win one of these great historical novels! The contest ends on September 25th. Click Here to Enter!

Sunday, September 13, 2009

In My Mailbox (Sept. 6th-13th)

I got four books in my mailbox last week, and didn't buy or check out any from libraries.

Milestones by Samira Armin Hodges (Signed) - Contest



Fade to Blue by Sean Beaudoin (Signed ARC) - Contest



Violet Wings by Victoria Hanley (Signed) - Contest



Dewey by Vicki Myron - Contest



And thank you to The Story Siren for hosting the In My Mailbox meme!

*Paradox*

9 comments:

gautami tripathy said...

MIlestone seems good to me!

Musing/Mailbox Mondays

Ellz said...

Wow, you have several great titles on your list.

Color Online said...

Hi Paradox,

You won Color Online's BBAW Giveaway. I've emailed you. Please respond.

Pamela said...

I wanted to thank you so much for following my blog!

You received the Light in the Night award:

http://pamelamaclean.blogspot.com/2009/09/fun-friday.html

Pamela
http://pamelamaclean.blogspot.com
http://twotowrite.blogspot.com

Nina said...

You got some great books! :) Enjoy reading them!

Alyssa Kirk @ Teens Read and Write said...

These look good! I received Violet Wings too. Love the cover! Can't wait for your reviews.

Heather G. said...

congrats on all your mailbox wins! I've gotten a few as well and I just love receiving books in the mail; it's an amazing feeling. thanks for your advice on winning contests! I'm taking it to heart.

Jenn (Books At Midnight) said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog; I'm now following.

And, wow, you have amazing luck! These are some great titles here, and hope you have a great time reading. (:

The_Book_Queen said...

Oh, nice haul! :D I hope you enjoy Dewey-- I read his book last year,and I absolutely loved it! Cried at the end, but that's just a sign of a good book, right? Can't wait to hear your thoughts on it!

Enjoy,
TBQ

Three Column Modification courtesy of The Blogger Guide